Tuesday, January 29, 2019

A little Nonsense


We went to our local park's theater group presentation...just  amateurs having a little fun.  Although I do think they do a lot of practice...sets are nice and painted well, make up, sounds, and this time even a teleprompter, lights, etc.  There is a lot to it!!!  They have a lot of fun.  

This time they gave 3 little one act plays.  You know me, I have my sketchbook with me most days.  I tried to capture the silliness of this one little play based on a losing women's basketball team and the coaches half time pep talk.  It seems the gals were there for social fun and not necessarily to win.  Poor coach.  

My "littles" are proceeding along.  I don't do one every day but when the mood strikes me.  Having a Belgium waffle was, for instance, a real treat!!!  

We are having a "coolish" spell here in FL right now as a reaction to the polar vortex in the midwest.  Temps are lower up there than they have been up there in over 10 years with wind chills of -50.  Serious stuff and a lot of snow too.  So our 40s don't seem as bad.  We'll be 80 again soon and so hopefully things will moderate up there too.  I worry about children.  I know most of the schools are closed up there and even the post office is closed up there tomorrow!  It's -17 real temperature at our cabin even as I speak without windchill factor.  Oh my gosh.  

  




No comments:

Post a Comment