Friday, January 25, 2019

"Littles" for everyday



This is not a very good photo...shot in the evening under artificial light.  Grrrr.  But I am starting a series of "littles" as they are known in the journal/sketching crowd.  These are chronological but not necessary in a day (as some of my others are).  I like doing them both ways. 

I am just picking something of interest and making a quick sketch to remind me of the "elements of my life".  I added the old scale at the feed store on this one.  Have always loved that old scale.  

I expect most "littles" will be things around the house.  It'll be interesting to see what makes the cut.  

The square are 2 x 2" or sometimes stretched out as needed.
This is my Strathmore Visual Journal with mixed media paper about 9 x 12".  

No comments:

Post a Comment