Sunday, January 20, 2019

Computer Stress Recorded



I have to laugh at all the frustration I go through when Apple has these major large updates like Mohave.  I postponed doing the upgrade for months.  One reason I wanted to make sure the bugs are out of it and that my 3rd party apps have a chance to get caught up.
Anyway those are my excuses.  Everyone in the Apple Users club laughs at me.  But anyway, yesterday was the day.  I backed it up, closed all the open apps, and fixed the energy saver so it wouldn't turn the computer screen off during the update.  

It all went pretty smoothly but I an "anxious" while it goes on and had time to draw all those tiny keys while waiting.  I did have to figure out two step authentication at the end which was stressful.  

So it seemed like a good time to sketch my bed into which I would be gratefully falling.  Haha.  

Here's my sketchbook hint for the day: when photographing a 2-page spread, lay a piece of clear class on top of the book.  It pushes the pages down flat and makes it easier to take the photo.  (I didn't think of that, someone else did.). 

This is my Birns and Stillman Beta series notebook about 5 x 7.
Winsor Newton travel watercolors and a Molotow water brush.  


No comments:

Post a Comment