Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Going Back in Time in the Old Leesburg Store


The Fetch A Sketch Trekkers (FAST) met at Simon's this morning.
We got lucky and the sun came out and despite a rather brisk wind, the temp got up to 72 and was quite pleasant.  Had I think maybe 7 of us there!  My second sketch is shown first.  I got it into my head to take a closer look at the veggie garden and got intrigued with the various leaves.  Red Russian Kale and Utah Celery. Also cabbage and Mustard.  That was a first for me.  Then I wandered inside the old feed store and got intrigued by the old baskets, and the various containers for seeds.  I ran out of room for the great old scale.  So I tackle that another day.  


I started with one of my "littles" below...just 4 x 2".  Trying that out for just some fun.  The old tractor will never see the field again.  And the bush was slowly taking it over!  Wabi Sabi.  



And yup that's me on the right drawing the tractor.  



No comments:

Post a Comment