Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Today at Sketch Group in Wildwood, Florida


Roosters On Oxford is a coffee shop (only open about 4 months) in a nearby town called Wildwood.  Railroad goes through that town  (see tracks in the map).  I heard several trains go by this morning.

The little dog was with a customer and he was SO well behaved I couldn't resist him.  

The shop is in a old house...lovely with a big wide Florida porch (known as a veranda if you are in certain parts of the county) but a Florida porch here, I think.  Sheri and I got there a little early and I got settled in and sketched.  Beautiful day.   




In this photo above you can see my wrist band (a sweat band used by tennis players) which makes for a brush wipe for my water brush.  
This eliminates having to bring paper towels or a sponge.  We were there from 10:30 to 1.  Sheri and I did not stay for lunch as I had a haircut appointment and she had things to do as well.  The group hopes to get together again Tuesday afternoon at the Leesburg, Library.  It's open everyone.  Drop in.  We are mostly discussing sketching rather than actually sketching.

Here is yesterday's little sketch.
A little wine at Deb and Mac's house before movie night.  


No comments:

Post a Comment