Saturday, November 21, 2009

Leesburg, FL Fall Art Show

I finally got down to view the show today! Its been hanging for weeks! Gee, I was pleasantly surprised at the airy and large room we were able to get for the show this year. Beautiful. AND we get to leave it up from late October through late December. How nice is that!!!
Right through the holiday season.

And the gallery is connected to an art/antique store with a doorway connection to a Christmas shop that is humming with activity. My daisy piece is a 16 x 20 acrylic on wrapped canvas.
I have heard that at least one piece has sold out of the show. That's encouraging.


The view of the the wall my painting shows there are live plants in the room and also plenty of entry ways into the other shops. One of the live plants is right next to my painting which actually looks rather nice and they have a good spotlight on it as well. So often in these shows the lighting is not good and it's too dark to get a good look at things. There is actually some track lighting here! Some artists brought easels which are scattered tastefully around the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment