Friday, November 13, 2009

Slogging On....Can I Do This?


Stopping at third base adds no more to the score than striking out. (E. Joseph Cossman)

All kinds of things...planned and unplanned are undermining my determination to get at this project!!! And the time is flying by! I have to get going!!!

Meanwhile I am teaching 3 classes, tutoring reading in the pubic schools and fighting a very persistent and nagging and painful sinus attack. Believe me, the back side of this is going to be VERY simple! :-)

I have discovered that thinning the acrylics down makes things go faster...it's more like "staining" the canvas that painting it. I'm determined this weekend to make a huge dent in this. Weather here in central FL has dropped down into the 80s and there is no excuse not to be off and about one's many goals!!! Hopefully I can begin to get my energy back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment