Friday, November 13, 2009

OH no...not that banner again.

Yes, you are stuck working through this with me! I promise, it won't be much longer.

I have to turn it in a week from today. Greg and I went out for pizza tonight and we were going over our plans for next week. There just is NO time for painting so I HAVE to do it this weekend.
One very cool thing this week is a day long trip to Daytona to visit art museums (bus trip with my art group). AND I am taking an art class with Carol Stevens. More on that later.

Also a very cool thing, Rhonda Carpenter just posted that I won the drawing for her watercolor/collage on her blog! HOW exciting is THAT! This MUST be my lucky week...I wonder if she knew it was my birthday last Monday!!!




1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it was your birthday week, Ginny - so this wc/collage will be a Happy Birthday present from me to you :) So glad you won it on your special week! It goes our priority mail (not in a tube as mentioned since I'm afraid the rice papers and extras may be damaged that way and come off the wc paper) Monday morning :)

    ReplyDelete