Monday, September 5, 2011

75 day sketching Challenge Day 23 & 24

I noticed just as I finished this that I did not have the back wheel of the model train engine aligned with the other wheels. Blah. Well, I was concentrating on the other details at the time!

It was fun to do this, however, and so I'd like to try another car or engine and see if I can do it better. You never realize all the details on these little train cars until you try to sketch them!

Nice for a chilly day drawing. We never got above 50 all day here in the north woods of WI. Whew. May have frost tonight, they say.

I had to do two sketches today as I had a terrible case of flu yesterday and was in bed all day! Lost the entire day.

Am still a little worn out today but feeling much better and should be back to normal by tomorrow. It rained most of the day yesterday and so I didn't miss too much!

On Wednesday it is the reception for Howard Young hospital exhibit in Woodruff. Hope anyone in the area will come by. Take 51 north to 3rd Ave. Turn left and go one block to Maple Street. That is the entrance to come into the hospital for the exhibit. Near the gift shop.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Tunisia! I've been enjoying your blog while trying to beat the heat (by moving my fingers as little as possible). Like your drawings and paintings and especially the 75 day challenge that you've undertaken.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete