Friday, May 16, 2014

Chart for Summer Show

Chart of Demonstrators for the Manitowish Waters, WI Art League Show in July
Before I put away my art folders and pack things up I thought, hey…I'll just get this little chart done…the white paper is 8.5 x 11" so the black is trim of Stonehenge Black print paper around it.  Going with the principal that an undecorated piece of paper is blasphemy…well…there you go.

And also thanks Beth, for correcting my post yesterday which indicated I was having office work done at "Home Depot" instead of "Office Depot".  
THAT would be confusing.  

Anyway part of my job as head of Demo committee for the show this summer is to prepare a chart that will be displayed on the entry table to the show letting visitors know what is happening during the week.
(Something I actually forgot to do last year.) Hmmm.

The demos are actually July 17,18 and 19th.  
So lots of time for everyone to look where Manitowish Waters is and get up there in time!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment