Thursday, May 8, 2014

Finishing up the Zentangle Cow


I finally got around to finishing up this little cow (9 x 9) on watercolor paper. I suddenly see I haven't signed it yet!  

I have two other cow images and I'd like to work on those also so that I have several I can put into the gallery in August OR if I like them enough into one of the shows in Wisconsin this summer.  

When I posted this one before the diagonal "fence" was not
finished.  So I plan to "float" this on black background.  Will show that another time.  

It is almost time to start packing up my studio and I have some other things that need doing before I do that.  I may leave the Zentangle things to last because that is so easy to pack up. And it leaves me some things to do after everything else is put to bed.  

I always have such a time deciding what I need to take north with me for the summer and it's always more than my hubby wants to put in the car!!!  Same ole same ole.  

I see the orthopedic surgeon this afternoon regarding that torn meniscus in my knee so we'll see how that all plays out.  Stay tuned.  

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this cow!!! Good luck with the knee - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cane!!! I have to try that, but all I have are black canes. Might have to get a silver one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paint I used on this is Sharpie oil-based paint that comes in a "marker".
    I think Michaels or JoAnn carries it. Or I might have ordered it from Dick Blick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if the oil based paint comes in white.
    If so, that might look very cool on a black cane!!!

    ReplyDelete