Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sketching in Kentucky

This the a land Between the Lakes living history museum (1850) in KY.


I spent a wonderful two hours doing a preliminary sketch of this neat old house yesterday morning...Wednesday. Click on photo to enlarge) I'll post that later when I have a little time to do back and work on it some more! Continuing wonderful weather..in the 80s every day so far.

After that we spent two hours in Paducah at the National Quilt Museum.
Wow! Amazing. At the end they had a wooden quilt. I kid you not. You HAVE to see this. Go to gofraser.com to see them and be SURE to watch the video!





Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that website - A Maz Ing work! I'll have to get to Paducah one of these days. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb. We highly recommend the Quilt museum. I got tired if saying "wow" after awhile.

    ReplyDelete