Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blogger Buddies

Well, now it's time for pay-back to Deb Ward who posted my photo a few days ago! It really has been so fun to get to know her as a cyber friend and then to meet her in person. She was so kind to bring along a few pieces of art work that I asked about...her beautiful pouring watercolors with mask. I want to be just like her when I grow up!!!

We met at Cracker Barrel for breakfast near her home in eastern Indiana just west of Cincinnati, OH as we were passing through on our way east and south to FL on an extended journey. We name dropped all the blogs we follow and we felt as if we were already connected through them!

Thanks so much Deb...I loved meeting you and let's be sure to do this again and if you are ever in Central Florida...be sure to let me know!!! (Deb's blog is on my blog list off to the right!).

84 and sunny in Florida today. No weather whining any more! I hope to get my studio unpacked soon and get back to painting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know who that short, dowdy woman is!!! Seriously, it truly was good to meet you and I'm glad you and your husband had a pleasnt trip home. Barely above 40, but sunny, here today!

    ReplyDelete