Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Having Fun in Cincinnati!

I am off to have breakfast with none other than Deb Ward! (see her blog on my blog list).
We've been blogging friends all summer and when she heard my hubby and I were stopping near her on our first night of our travels...well. Hope to post a photo of us having breakfast at Cracker Barrel this morning later!!!

Then we are off to see very fine watercolor artist, Phyllis Crickenberger and her hubby in Lewisberg, WV. It can't get any better (unless the sun would please shine! We are having a lot of overcast and cloudy travel days!!! Then off to Boone and Asheville, NC for a day and a night! And then to SC to visit my sister and her hubby for a few days. We will get to Florida eventually!! I should be able to post photos and art again after next Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginny (and Greg!) - hope you are having safe travels! It was good to meet you both.

    ReplyDelete