Thursday, October 1, 2009

Heading South

Well, here I was one winter not too long ago...painting en plein air in Leesburg, FL at a Garden Walk Paint Out.  I don't use my french easel much anymore now that I have a lighter aluminum one.  It was a VERY warm day and I was pleased, I remember, to be in a garden with a LOT of shade.  

I'll be away from my blog now for a few weeks. 
I hope you'll be patient and check back again around the 19th. 

I should have some journal entries to share from our travels!  We'll be a week in Chicago area with family and friends and then off to West Virginia (hopefully to see color and to see the Cass Railroad) and to visit fellow artist, Phyllis Crickenburger who is a fantastic watercolorist.  

Then a few days in SC to visit my sister before heading to FL and home.  

2 comments:

  1. Ginny,
    if you get close to Bristol VA/TN.....give me a call. Hugs Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe journey and look forward to more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete