Friday, October 30, 2009

Fine Art Open House a Success!



Here are just a few of the "booths" at our fine arts open house this morning. That's me with the artist trading cards/watercolor pencil booth, Marlene with the pastel booth, and Lou with the wild and lovely abstract acrylics. I took a lot of photos...we had a nice turn out and enjoyed a lovely punch and cookies too. We held it from 10-noon.

The heat outside is still pretty oppressive here in Fl with 93 for a high yesterday and 88 for today. When I came out of exercise class at 8:30 this morning my glasses fogged up from the change in temp and the humidity!!! Whew. I am not whining...it's just a comment!!!!

It was nice to find out that some of my art friends from the park here are following my blog. Ya never know who is reading it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment