Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Last WC session at Clearwater Camp for Girls

July 30: Clearwater Camp for Girls, Minocqua, WI

This is the second session group of girls...I met with them just twice...Monday and Tuesday morning of this week.  I met with session I girls 4 times. We managed a small landscape, a continuous line drawing (see tomato and bottle in middle of table) for still life, a few wet in wet watercolor book marks with Zentangle, and lots of good art!  (note, one girl is missing in the photo as she had to be somewhere and had to leave early).  There were 11 in this group.

It was a coolish morning here...many had on sweat shirts and I closed all the windows today.  

I stayed for lunch with them and loved the singing.
Lots of humor and music and fun times for the girls.
There is a great website for this camp...just google Clearwater Camp, Minocqua, WI.  

1 comment:

  1. What a great looking group of girls - happy too! This makes me long for the classroom again! You are lucky!
    It has been cool here also - comfortable actually, but hard on business at the municipal pool. :( Rain expected today.
    This is at Minaqua, isn't it! Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete