Thursday, April 7, 2016

En Plein air today and a birthday card in Zentangle.

en plein air sketches this morning

A Zentangle card for Maddy

We had a huge fast moving storm here at 8:00 am.  But by 9:00 the sun was out and it was gorgeous.  So I trotted next door to Katie's yard to do a few sketches.  I was all by myself.  The storm scared every one away!  I wanted to try some new paper and some new ink so it was fine. I was there about an hour and a half.  

The card is for my granddaughter's 26th birthday which is coming up in a few weeks.  She lives in CA and I haven't seen her for over a year (except on Face Book).  Sigh. Miss her so.  The black tangle on the right bottom is Chloe…a new one.  It's a lot more work and concentration that I at first thought.  But I like the outcome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment