Saturday, April 9, 2016

Practicing my sketching skills



I have started a self-paced sketching class with Liz Steel from Australia.  I love her work.  BUT the downside is she uses "Flicker" for folks to post on and it's a total pain to have to sign up with Yahoo first.  I have spent over an hour trying to figure that out and being rejected over and over for something I am not doing right.  

In Jane Davies class, Jane just pulled up a special blogspot and we all enjoyed putting our work on it.  No problem.  
Well, I guess it doesn't really matter if I can't post my work but it is nicer to be able to see what other people are doing and get suggestions and ideas.  Sigh.  Guess if I had known this I might not have signed up.  

Very cool weather for April here…we'll be down in the 40s tonight and I don't EVER remember that before.  Greg is pleased…he loves it cool and sunny.  And since I injured my foot two weeks ago and it's very slow in healing…I can't be in the pool anyway.  

Having fun watching the Master's Golf tournament in Augusta, GA the past couple of days.  It's been so windy there that it's affected the scores!  At least it is dry and sunny.


No comments:

Post a Comment