Thursday, January 10, 2013

30 Day Challenge Day 9



My friend, Dottie Usher (D U), is having a birthday this weekend.  So I made her birthday card with her initials on it for the Challenge today. I have done with for birthdays before and folks seem to really love that.  In addition I did 4 "tiles" that I particularly enjoyed so I am sharing them too.  

When I went online to post this early this morning the letter "s" on my keyboard would not work.  BLAH!  ARGHHHH!  Turns out, yes, my keyboard had died.  So off to the Apple Store in Orlando this afternoon...we had other errands thank heavens.  But it was not the way I intended to spend a gorgeous 80+ degree Florida afternoon...in the mall.  What a strange world the mall is.  

2 comments:

  1. She will love the birthday card! All your tiles are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a great card for your friend! I also like the other tiles a lot.

    ReplyDelete