Friday, January 2, 2015

End Papers…illuminated pages in my book



I didn't have a lot of time in the studio yesterday but I did come across some scrapbook papers that I had tangled a long time ago.  And I decided to cut them to fit on the inside cover of the little "Illuminated Pages" book that I am making with the group on Facebook this month.

The prompts for the content come once a week and so before I put this little "booklet" away for a few days, I thought I'd decorate the end paper.  One paper glued in the front.  One glued on the inside of the back of the book.  (5 x 8)

I used YES glue and then I painted the blue inside front page with Sparkling H2os watercolor paint that has some "glistening qualities" and dropped sea salt onto the page before it dried to get some nice texture.  Then I stamped my name and the year in.  And yes, up top, I do have my own "chop" that one of my daughters got for me on a trip to Asia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginny!

    It's so fun to see what you've done with your end papers! Wow! I especially love those tangled crayons... What a fantastic idea! Your chop stamp is a fun addition. I always enjoy seeing your new art creations!

    Thanks so much for visiting me and leaving such a lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete