Sunday, June 14, 2015

Finishing up Apricots, Mangos and Cherries

Almost done….
Acrylic on Canvas Paper
Apricots, Mangos and Cherries

Our cool rainy-ish day cleared off around 4 and we got some bright warm sunshine down our pier/deck.

So after getting a little work done on this painting, AND playing with my Gelli plate doing some mono printing on oriental papers, I strolled on down and washed all the deck chairs that had some heavy duty mildew on them.  MUCH improved.  It also felt good to be in a T-shirt and sandals again!  Wow. Sure hope this is harbinger of weather to come!

I have my book club tomorrow afternoon and a few in town errands to run. Tuesday I will be getting everything ready for the Zentangle class in Minocqua on Wed morning.  I have 8 signed up which I think is a perfect group size.  Thursday we have a pot luck at church.  Sizing up to be a nice week ahead.  



No comments:

Post a Comment