Sunday, September 16, 2012

Card Making


"You make me happy from the inside out" says the little round stamp that inspired this card. Enough to encourage some uncommon circles. Words that I would love to see fly off to someone.

I know I'd like to get them.



"Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy....." It could be "happy" anything. I was surprised when the shapes took on a fish silhouette.
Sort of. I think next time I will think more about that ahead of time. But I really couldn't see it until the Zentangles® were done.



Borders: Lacey, piano keys, black beads, braided chain...I couldn't seem to make up my mind, could I? All cards for sale at church next week. Money donated for the Deacon's Fund.

2 comments:

  1. The little round stamp really inspires me..I might use it in Order Business Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work. I find much inspiration here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete