Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fractured WC class

I had 17 sign up for this class.  Wow...a really nice group!  And such nice gals!  Thanks to everyone who came!!!

Fractured watercolor is a design element introduced by Peggy Furlin.  But everyone has their own special "take" on it, of course.

Here is Mary Gayle working away...everyone really did a GREAT job.  I will show more of the results in future posts. 
 I believe that is Joan's to the left and Joanne's to the right.  (Incidentally they are both pronounced Jo-Ann).  I had two of them and two Arlene's!  

These watercolors are on canvas.
At the end...we all put the paintings up on the wall just to enjoy them!.  

Outside it sleeted and rained all day. A great day to make art. I played John Allen's wonderful piano music CD and we had a relaxing day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment