Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tangling a Snowflake

Footlights, Checkerboard, Verve, Paradox, Annee
 Well, before I tangled a snowflake I did one more "card".  So this is bigger than 3.5...more like 3.5 x 5.5 or something like that.  

The color is Inktense Poppy Red WC pencil (with a little water added to it. Inktense has knock out colors and they are permanent when you went them.  So it is sort of an acrylic pencil after it is wet and then dry.  Very cool.   

This is a wonky snowflake.
I saw one like it somewhere online that gave me the inspiration.  But...this is all my tangles (I am NOT going to list them all) and just lots and lots of fun!  I used an #.005 pen for a lot on this one.  

If I find the one that got me started I will come back and list who it was...probably Sandy Bartholomew as she has such cool ideas but it could have been Margaret Bremmer too.  I am on their blog sites all the time.








No comments:

Post a Comment