Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time Disappears with Zentangle®

Slipped away today in studio for short bout with my Z's and sort got wrapped up in a LONG bout with a circular Zentangle.

I have never tried a circle shape string before. Suddenly I got really detailed! Yikes. Wanted to try out "Footlites" which is a fun "border" tangle and where you see fill in black it takes a lot longer...there seemed to be more of that in this tangle!

So most of an hour disappeared with this one! I don't usually spend that much time.
I really "zenned" on this one!

Now I am off for a walk cause we got lucky up here in the north woods of WI and we got a sunny 70ish day! Wow. Frost around the area here last night although I didn't notice any this morning...it was about 40 when I got up at 6:30 am. We may have missed it here by the lake. Nice again tomorrow and then whew...we will get socked with lots of RAIN and COLD next week. Maybe even...dare I say it...flurries! OH NO.

We still have a couple of weeks up here before we head to Florida. I would just as soon skip the mittens and ear muffs! But usually I am wearing them by the time we leave around early October. Leaves are coming down now too.

Happy weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Showed my friend my zentangle b-day card - she was very taken with it (she was not familiar with Zentangle) and immediately began working some patterns into her current painting! One of these days . . .
    ps - she was also amazed that I am 92 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said...you look REALLY good for 92 too! Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete