Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mary Warren: Photographer


I said before in a previous post that I have two friends who are photographers. This one is Mary Warren, from Wheaton, Illinois. Mary and I went to undergraduate school together (Beloit College in Wisconsin) and so have known each other for over 50 years. GASP!

Mary says "I got more interested in photography as I was preparing to go on an African photo safari to Tanzania and Kenya in the fall of 2007. The digital camera I selected (Panasonic DMC-TZ3) has a great lens and a 10X optical zoom, both of which I needed for capturing wildlife photos. Since then I've really enjoyed going on photo shoots, most often in the Chicago area where I live. "

Mary's love of photography came after retirement just as my love of painting did. Now she is getting 45,000 views on her Flickr site!! I love to click on sets, then on slide show, and just sit back and enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment