Friday, August 17, 2012

Art Show in Lac du Flambeau, WI

A lovely lovely evening at the Presbyterian Church Art show last night.

We were not allowed to "price" anything at the show but it may lead to some people contacting later.

There was live music (piano) and wonderful appetizers and desserts and a 15 artists! How great.

I got a lot of interest in the Zentangles! So I may offer a little class at the church some afternoon to erase the mystery OR more likely to INCREASE the mystery of how much fun they are to do.


I laid out some of my cards...separating the "custom" cards from more generic ones.



And I put out some of my frames and my "tiles" and even my hat so they could see that "anything that stands still long enough can be tangled".



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginny...
    I have been following your blog faithfully - just haven't had the time or energy to comment. Your "tangles" are wonderful, as are your creative ideas for their use. I have enjoyed reading about your plein-air painting in the northwoods and about your art shows. It would seem that you are enjoying your summer. Great!

    ReplyDelete