Monday, August 13, 2012

Zentangle® Greeting Cards


Getting ready for the little exhibit over at the Presbyterian Church on Thursday night.
I plan to have a display of some of the Zentangle-inspired art as well as some of my watercolors and maybe an acrylic.

I wanted to show a wedding (or Valentine) card, a birthday, a Thank you and maybe one sort of "generic" card. (I loved adding the piano keys to the heart.)

I am trying out using some of my stamps incorporated into the designs. The "banner" behind the heart is actually a "stamp". And the printing on the Thank You and the Birthday Wish are from stamps too. I have quite an interesting stamp collection so that will be a whole new avenue.

Now I have a little framing left to do, find my two easels, and finishing glueing up the name tags. Sigh...HAVE to go work out at Curves and get groceries too. NOT enough time in the day!

1 comment:

  1. All of these are so amazing - you have certainly blossomed as an artist - and have found your niche! Keep having fun and creating this fun art!

    ReplyDelete