Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mother-Daughter Zentangles


My daughter has been "hinting" about my Zentangle birthday cards. My family has more August birthdays than any other month! It's keeping me busy!

No hiding her age either! Hahaha.
I think this is probably THE most intricate Zentangle birthday card yet. But totally fun to do.

And my granddaughter will be 13 this month as well On the back of her's I describe some of the names that the patterns have and promise her a Zentangle lesson as part of her birthday present.



1 comment:

  1. Love these, and the gift of a lesson will be some wonderful bonding time with your granddaughter. Hope your daughter is OK with your letting the cat out of the bag on her age - at least she isn't "92"!!! And that card is beautiful. Also - love your prior floral painting - looks like an interesting technique to try.

    ReplyDelete