Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ipad Zentangle





Today I had a little time to play around with my new app called "You Doodle". 

Despite the fact that I am not too thrilled with the word "doodle" and am ignoring that and trying out different kinds of tangles using it.  

I entitle the first one on top "Line Dancing" which is one of the topics I plan to discuss in my Journal Prompt this week.  I am asked to think of something I'd like to learn.  Friend Cynthia likes to line dance.  That sounds really fun.  Next fall I may join her.

One of the fun parts of You Doodle is that what ever you fill in or add in the doodle the colorful pattern will continue on in the part you expose.  Very cool. These were made using a stylus.  I do have the "enhanced" version as it was on sale for only $2.99.  I can hardly wait to play more with it.  It will fun for traveling.

I printed these out on paper (sent from my iPad). 
I also printed out a few small versions to glue in my tangle a day calendar!  Also very cool.   

So far I haven't figured out how to shade on the tablet but once printed out, I can shade AND add enhancements to my heart's content.  Are we having fun yet!?  




No comments:

Post a Comment