Saturday, April 4, 2015

Journal Prompt #14

5 x 8" page in journal

Our week 14 journal prompt was to describe how it feels to be a "fool for love".  Whatever love you choose.  It was suggested to use a circular shape and "valentine" colors but that was optional.  

I think being a grandparent is the most adoring love I can think of.  Next to my mate and my children they are THE most beloved people on earth to me.  (Well, my sister sort of sneaks in there somewhere too).  

There are 12 hearts with the names of each of my grandchildren (all above average of course). I think it came out sort of looking like a bracelet.  I used stencils, paint, ink, stamping, tangled hearts and glue.  I threw in some glitter and confetti stars.  It is a "happy page" and fun to make as a prelude to Easter.  

The words in the center came from Pat or Mike when they were about 6 or 7.  It's hard to throw anything away from the little ones!  

And by the way "GO WISCONSIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment