Saturday, June 19, 2010

Framing Again

So now it's time to send in my application for the Manitowish Waters Art League Show in July. Deadline June 30. Three this time.
This is a new show for me. Manitowish Waters, WI, is a nice lakes community about half an hour from Lac du Flambeau.

I'm always tempted to send in "Untitled" for all 3 so I don't have to make up my mind so far ahead! Hahahaha. But I decided one of each media might be nice...one watercolor, one acrylic, one mixed media. I still have to put a dust cover on the watercolor and hang wires all all three. But there's time yet for all that.

Oh, and I just found out that I won a raffle drawing at the Lakeland Art League for some $ off on an art workshop at Dillman's Resort in Lac du Flambeau. I am so excited. I never win anything! There are some fantastic artists coming there this summer and fall! More about that to come! (It's an overcast and cool day here in the north woods.)

No comments:

Post a Comment