Monday, June 17, 2013

Auction items for the MAL show in July

Woodland Steps

White Lilacs

From My Garden
I have posted these for Ron to look at to see which one he thinks might be the best painting to donate for the MAL auction in July.  All are acrylic on canvas and all are 16 x 20 with wire hangers.  The last two have no frame (just gallery wrapped) but the first has a slip metal frame.

The idea is to pick the one the will bring in the most money, of course.  Money to go to scholarships for art students.  If you'd like to vote, leave a comment.
But Ron needs to decide this week, I think.

I have listed this size painting at $175 and Ron says the bidding starts at 1/3 the listed price.  So, about $60 I guess for the first bid.  I am leaning toward the first one only because it is the north woods up here...but sometimes florals have more wide appeal.




2 comments:

  1. My personal favorite is White Lilacs, but then, I love blue and orange together! All are lovely, and as you say, it's a matter of which one will be most appealing to the bidders. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for #3............beautiful. The other too are fabulous too. My personal favorite is #1 but I think that you are right about the florals.

    ReplyDelete