Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Organizing tangles

Organizing Grid tangles
Some of us on the Zentangle challenges have been talking about "organizational" stuff lately.  I mentioned that I had glued my copy of Maria's "grid chart" inside the front cover of my tangle organizer.
I thought I would show how that looks.

I also added a few examples of how I can use one grid to make dozens of different tangles.  Just as a reminder.  I am seeing lots of great examples.. Linda Dawson's "Maelstrom" is beautiful!  You can go to tanglepatterns.com to find that.  

My little home made organizer book is just made up of Strathmore stationary (unfolded card size) with 12 squares per side for the tangles.  Then I take it to Office Depot and they spiral bind it for me.  If I need more pages they can open up the spiral binding and add more.

I keep a 3-ring binder with the "step outs" in another location as it is not as mobile.  


No comments:

Post a Comment