Friday, June 14, 2013

Roy's Challenge: Hollibaugh Mono-tangle

Hollibaugh Mono-tangle 3 x 5  ZIA
Roy's challenge this week is Hollibaugh and wouldn't you know I just did this tangle for the Diva's challenge but with other tangles added.  Roy, of course, wants a mono-tangle in his (no other tangles included).  So I did this one on a watercolor postcard that had been tinted with watercolor.
I admit to using a sharpie pen for all the fills because otherwise I would still be doing this!  Hahaha.  But fill is very "dramatic" and I do like it.  Now sometimes I do put tangles in behind in this tangle  but not in a mono-tangle, of course.

Weather in the north woods has "moderated" a little.  It is still jeans and flannel shirt weather BUT the sun is shining and temps might get to 73 in town today.  I always have to add "in town" because we have to subtract about 5-7 degrees for here in the forest at the lake shore.  

We are going to the farmer's market this morning (I must remember to take some photos).  I think this would be a great place to sketch too if I had time.  We have some errands to run at WalMart and Ace and I am FINALLY going to get my impatiens plants for my flower boxes!  Yeah!  That will be a good photo too!  

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Ginny! Thanks for joining the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! wow! it's wonderful and your blue circle on the top left looks like Annemarie's missing one hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tangles that move in and out of the page. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting. I love it

    ReplyDelete