Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Tangling

Fiore, W2, Shard, Striping, Footlites

Roxi, Hako, Maelstrom(v), Mumsy, Dugwud

The top Zentangle (3.5") is a nice one...it is a two-pencil string again (the string is drawn with two pencils held in one hand at the same time.)  For some reason it gives a unique somewhat outside-the-box shape that appeals to me.

The second is just generated randomly and ended up sort of "pointy".  I tried to balance that with Roxi slipping in and out of the tangle.  I see now that I would have done better to find one tangle that had more "fill" in it or darkness.  It's just all too much the same.  

Dark, cool, gloomy most of today in the north woods AGAIN.  Aren't you tired of reading that?  Me too.  Looks like a little bit of sunset on the lake tonight so I am hopeful for more sun tomorrow. This is peak weekend for the tourist coming up and it would be nice to have some nice weather for them too!   


No comments:

Post a Comment