Monday, June 10, 2013

Zentangle cards

Kuke, Shard, Mumsy, Pavolno
I am putting together some cards now for a sale at our church in Lac du Flambeau on June 29th.  These are on 4 x 6 card stock.  (I know I spelled the last tangle name wrong but I am too lazy to go over to the studio this morning and find the correct spelling.)  I love that tangle and haven't used it for a long time.  You DO have to concentrate when you are doing it!  I've also never done a "Mumsy" that large before.  Kinda fun.  

Did you know that the gal who invented the "Kuke" tangle actually sliced a cucumber and then put it on a light box and copied the pattern from the way it looked with the light shining through the slice?  Are we all crazy or what? 

Although we expect rain again today in the north woods of WI, temps are rising up into the 70s this week.  Whoopie!  And I see sunshine Tuesday-Friday. THAT would be amazing.  Today would be a perfect day to get my art stuff all back in some semblance of order after the two workshops!  Wed I have an art league meeting and then Thursday my en plein air art group is meeting to paint!  I need to go and look up the location!!!  



1 comment: