Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Calendar Zentangle 13, 14, 15

13: Feschu, Floatfest, Paradox, Spaghetti & Meatballs, 14: W-2, Rain, 15: Hollibaugh, Rain

Color on this one (day 14) is Uni-ball gold pen, and Turquoise Sakura Metallic.  Both are nice and glittery.  I have come to think adding color on one of the 3 days is probably enough.  

I extended the rain tangle from 14 to 15 in an effort to makes a little rhythm happen on the page.  But, like the Wizard of Oz, decided to slip back into black and white for interest.  And then I decided NOT to tangle the numbers of day 15, just to shade them. 

Hollibaugh has a lot of dark in it which is a nice contrast to day 14.  Spaghetti and Meatballs is one of Margaret's tangles, I think.  I find it amusing.  The name W-2 stands for Warp and Weft which are weaving terms.  For once a tangle name makes good sense!  

I know I am a day ahead but Wednesdays are crazy days for me.  I tutor in the Leesburg Schools in the am, get grocieries on the way home. Then we have church study group in the afternoon.  We have pizza with church friends in the evening so it is often 8 or 9 pm before we get home.  Ya get the picture?  

No comments:

Post a Comment