Friday, July 31, 2009

18 Paintings at Howard Young Medical Center for August














One short note to end Friday...I don't think I've ever had this many paintings hanging together in one place ever!  Well, I did a one woman in the library once and it might have come close.  But I have 18 in this show at the Medical Center in Minocqua, Wisconsin for the whole month of August.  It's very cool and they have a lovely long couple of hall ways for the art.  I was lucky to get a really sunny one!  On the table I put my bio, my cards, and my guest book as well as fliers about the upcoming class in September and a little info how what a batik is.  You can see the batiks are small compared to the 16 x 20 acrylic called "Upsa Daisy".  But I know enough to start small with a new technique!!!  
If you are local and can stop by, come to the newest entrance (to the left of ER) and turn left and you'll be right there.  If you come on weekends, you will need to come in the front entrance and ask at the desk which way to go.  



2 comments:

  1. Ginny...your show is so classy and your work is absolutely beautiful! Awesome!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete