Sunday, March 17, 2013

Inspiration?


I wish I could give credit to the illustrator of this little cartoon.  But alas, any reference has long been missing. I've had it in my possession for over 10 years and I am sure it probably came from one of the Artist Magazines.  Many of them "used" to carry cute art cartoons, like this one, that humbled us and made us laugh at ourselves.  Alas, I rarely see any jokes/cartoons now.  What a shame!

If anyone know who the author/artist is, please let me know.  Otherwise..let it humbly take the place of my own art work today and help you to smile at yourself and all the rest of us who from time to time feel amazing inspiration.  Or not.  

I have been busy preparing for a Teacher Appreciation lunch presentation here at Hawthorne Park in central Florida.  We honor our teachers and workshop leaders who are all volunteers at a nice luncheon the end of March each spring.  

I am also prepping for a busy multi-media day at my friend, Cynthia's house tomorrow.  Where WAS all that, you know, ..stamps, rollers, mediums, papers,  etc etc.  Multi media folks are HUGE collectors of amazing "stuff". She is teaching a Zine Workshop on Friday of next week and I will post some photos of that too.   



2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Reminds me of an 'inspiration' cartoon I saved years ago and will have to try to find and share. :)

    ReplyDelete