Sunday, March 3, 2013

Zentangle card making

Keenees, Earth Rising, Cockles & Mussles, Auraknot

This is a 4 x 6" card with my new "garage-sale find" stamp in the middle.  Someone was closing out a stamping and scrap book store.  Can you believe it?  It made me nuts.  Good stamps with wood backs $1-$5 when you know they were $15 and $20 stamps!  Everything brand new!  

I resisted going hog wild but did get 4 stamps that I really like!  

I went to the outdoor Leesburg FL art Fair yesterday.  It was sunny (and COLD) with temps only about 60 degrees.  We had a strange cold front hit us.  We should be 80 by now.  And then gusts of 30 mph wind whipping down the street!  OMGosh.  The poor vendors were hanging on to their stuff!!!  

Found out I got a blue ribbon at the Leesburg Art Association spring show.  Photos to follow on that.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the blue ribbon at the Spring Show.
    We have been hearing about the cold weather down there - stay warm.
    What a treasure trove of stamps - you lucky girl...wish we could find one around here.
    Love your zentangles.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I love seing your posts. This is great fun.

    ReplyDelete