Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine Zentangles coming to a close

10: Heartfully  11: Aquafleur  12: Jailed Johnny

Well, we are drawing to a close on the "heart shaped" tangles now.  Whew...THAT was a challenge!  Two more to go!  I want to thank Helen Williams for her wonderful blog on which she has been doing a similar thing and inspiring me to find new tangles!!!

Now I am beginning work on typing up the Fine Arts program for the show coming up on March 9 here at Hawthorne Park. I think this is the 4th year I've done this.  Problem is, of course, that everyone puts their application in at the last minute (I am the same way) and so all the typing comes at one time.  I have to get it to the printers at least a week before the show too.  Sigh.  

Also working on framing/art presentation for the Leesburg Art Association show and have to have my piece ready by Feb 22 for that one.  In between teaching Zentangle classes and keeping up with two book clubs and...yadda yadda.  You know how it goes.  

82 in Leesburg today but rain predicted.  Only one degree in the Chicago area.  BRRR.  At least I am not seeing quite as many minus temps this week around the country.  Maybe we are past the worst of it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment