Monday, February 3, 2014

Zentangle Calendar for February begins

1: Da Deal, Heart-line, 2: Zinger, Heartrope, 3: Heart Strings

Well, Ground Hog's Day and Super Bowl have come and gone.  Whew.  We plunge right into February!  And with Valentines just around the corner I have challenged myself to include a heart somewhere in my tangles up to the 14th.  Heart shapes are a delight to tanglers, so that should not be a huge problem!   Helen Williams has opted to do something similar so I am keeping tabs on what she is up to.

All the colors are iridescent pens.
 
84 now in Central Florida.  We are all back to the pool.  The Mt. Dora art fair managed to avoid major rain..just a few sprinkles on Sat.  I saw some exciting art and am inspired to try jumping off on some new ideas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment