Friday, February 14, 2014

Zentangle Calendar: 13, 14, 15 of February

13: Voga  14: Loveline, Starmap, 15: Bridgen, Phen

Today was a great art day...lots done and I actually got a few things done around the house too!  I think I finally got a good night's sleep!  The olympics has been keeping up past 11..I love the ice dancing.  Some amazing things happened in the men's short program last night.  Wow.  Guess it's not all over yet.  

I made it to day 14 with 14 different heart tangles and had about 6 left over.  Thanks to Helen Williams who was inventing them as fast as I could copy them!  What an amazing talent she is!!!  Although not all of those I put in my calendar were hers.  

I am almost done with my last ensemble for the Paradise Retreat in April.  Which is good as I have a ton of company coming in March.  Now I am focusing on getting my piece ready for the Leesburg Art Association show and typing up the show booklet for the Hawthorne Park art show...the entries for that should be in by a week from Friday.  That has to get to the printer by March 1 or thereabouts.  

Incidentally on #13, I glued a piece of deli paper on first (with pink stripes) that I did in acrylic on a gelli plate.  That deli paper is so swell!  
Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment