Thursday, September 10, 2009

California Dreamin'

OH my gosh.  What a whirlwind and exciting trip we just had in California.  You are going to be hearing about this trip for weeks!  

These are my first two trip journal pages which I did at the Sand Rock Bed and Breakfast in Aptos, California near Santa Cruz.  The bridesmaids and bride stayed here as well as the immediate families.  The gourmet breakfasts were fantastic.  If you are ever in the area.  BE sure to stop.  This was my nephew Danny's wedding.  I included a little map to remind me of where I was and I'll probably journal a little in the white space.  I haven't had much time to go back to do that. I did these in my new watercolor moleskin sketchbook and I LOVE it.  I used watercolor (my Cotman travel set) water brushes and Micron pens mostly.   


1 comment: