Monday, September 14, 2009

California...the saga continues


The seacoast of the Pacific was endlessly fascinating to me since this was really my first good look at the western coast.  Sea going vessels coming in and out of harbors...and I took lots of photos of fishing boats.  I see sail boats, of course,  on the inland lakes but this was the view out the window of the lovely harbor restaurant where the wedding group was treated to a fantastic brunch by the bride's parents the Sunday after the wedding.  Service was slow and it gave me time to sketch right out the window!!!  Looking at the photo now...I kind of wished I'd put in the architecture of the home high on the hill with the tree overlooking the harbor from the other side.  But another day.  I did really enjoy the amazing winged horse on the side of the blue sailboat!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment